College with COVID

 COVID-19 has now become something normal in everyone's lives. Wearing mask to class is better than seeing everyone's face over zoom. Life is slowly going back to what we all once called "normal," but this is sadly our new normal. Here is just a small reminder of what you should be doing to keep yourself safe and healthy!

Wash your hands.

Avoid Sharing Foods/Drinks.

Don't Go to Class if You are Feeling Ill.

If Something is Wrong See a Doctor.

Avoid Being Around Sick People.

Try Not to Touch Your Eyes, Mouth, or Nose.

I just want to remind everyone that COVID is still a big deal. The risk are still the same. It has become more normal and now you probably know more people that have had it than not, but it is still out there. It is still a big deal and not good to encounter. You might think you are invincible, but you in fact are not so keep washing your hands, wearing your mask, and being smart about COVID. This battle isn't over yet!

Comments

  1. COVID is a great topic to talk about. It started 2 years ago and people still do not believe it exists. It is no fun to wear a mask nobody likes it but it's a want to stop the virus from spreading. It is no fun to do classes from at home on Zoom so suck it up by following the rules and wear a mask. People who want the virus to end are the ones not following the rules. My bottom line is wear a mask, social distance, and get vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a good blog to talk about, just because its so relevant to us and going to school now. I like how you went and talked about ways that we can avoid all this like not coming to class, or even wearing a mask. I was up here last semester, so were you and it just wasn't the same here on campus with everyone else online and not on campus. I don't want that again so i hope we can get over this all soon. Good blog though i enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this topic is great to talk about. I was online last semester and it was hard for me. I had to take a swimming class online. I do not want to go back to online again. you are right about that it is better to sit in class with a mask on then trying to do the classes online. For some of my class it would of been a lot better if was face to face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

There is Other Options then the ARC Weight Room....

Living in the in Between

Stress Management